A Flexible Savings account specific for members who have a loan with Plane Saver.
Whilst borrowing from Plane Saver all members must save a minimum of £25 in the Regular Saver. As a condition of borrowing from Plane Saver members may not withdraw funds from their Regular Saver if their loan balance exceeds this amount. Therefore members have the option to of opening a Flexi Savings account where funds can be withdrawn at anytime.
There was no dividend paid on this account in the last financial year.
• You can open a Flexi Saver account with just £1*
• You can save up to £475 per month into your Flexi Saver account, provided your total deduction does not exceed £500 per month across all account (excluding ISA and Platinum accounts).
• Transfer funds instantly to or from your Flexi Saver via Internet Banking or in branch
• Members may withdraw from this account at anytime
• Withdrawals take 3 working days before clearing into the account of your choice and cheques are available on request
• Same day payment available, however, bank charge passed on to the member
• Minimum age 18
Do you have a loan with Plane Saver and want to set up a Flexi Savings Account?
Simply complete and return the payroll amendment form and we can change include the Flexi Saver in the amount you save!
*Terms and Conditions Apply