Enjoy the convenience of saving straight from your payroll with the Regular Saver.
Save between £25 and £500 per month and enjoy the flexibilty of amending the amount at anytime, withdrawing the funds whenever you wish and not to mention the competitive annual dividend. Last financial year Plane Saver paid a dividend of 3% on this account.
All members must save in this account should they wish to borrow from Plane Saver.
• Dividend is calculated on the daily balance and is paid after the organisations AGM - usually held in November each year
• Minimum savings of £25 per month (£6 if weekly paid)
• Save up to a maximum of £500 per month (£115 if weekly paid)
• You can pay money into your Regular Saver whenever you want to, either by payroll or in lump sums (maximum total £500 per month)
• You can amend the amount you save whenever you wish simply complete a payroll amendment form
• One Regular Saver account per member only
• Members may withdraw funds at anytime (unless loan outstanding)
• Withdrawals take 3 working days before clearing into the account of your choice and cheques are available on request
• Same day CHAPS payment is available, however any bank charge will be passed on to the member
• Manage your account online, over the phone or at one of our branches
• Members will receive an Annual Statement via post or email as requested
• Minimum age 16
• Members may close the account at anytime
Click here to join now and set up your Regular Saver today!*
Already a member?
Simply complete and return the payroll amendment form and we can change the amount you save!
*Terms and conditions apply